Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Illinois uses many items on an ongoing basis to keep our House running smoothly. We rely on donations to maintain the supplies that help make our families comfortable in their home away from home.
“The House took a huge pressure off of us. It really is amazing how they accommodate for everything you need in the House. It really hits you what you really need when this happens to you,” – Family member
Our houses are just like your home – we need the basics and more to help comfort and support families.
You can really make an
extraordinary difference with ordinary everyday items to keep the house running and making it feel like home.
What We Take
We kindly accept
new, unused, recently purchased and unexpired items and greatly appreciate environmentally-friendly products.
On your next shopping trip, please consider picking up an item or two from our wish list!
CentralIllinoisProud.com January 21, 2020:
"Peoria’s Ronald McDonald House needs donations to stock its suites, shelves"
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to health concerns, we cannot accept used items of any kind. Thank you for understanding!
House Wish Lists
Items can be dropped off at the Peoria or Springfield Houses
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Please contact Peoria Program Director Brian Replogle at 309-401-2525 x 1002 or Springfield Program Director Katie Alsup at 217-528-3314 x 147 with any questions about our wish lists.
Items Needed at Our Houses
- Meals Provided for February & March
- Mr. Clean Clean Freak
- Parchment Paper
- Disposable Compartment Food Containers
- Pledge Furniture polish
- Clorox Wipes
- Anti-bacterial hand soap
- Wet Jet Swiffer refills and pads
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Hand sanitizer
- White Queen Size Sheets
- Oxiclean Versatile Stain Remover Powder
- Swiffer 360 Dusters, Heavy duty refills
- Puzzle Books (word search, crossword, adult coloring books)
- 30 Gallon Garbage bags
- Murphy's Oil Soap
- Mr. Clean all purpose cleaner
- Creamer (nondairy)
- Canned Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Paper Plates
- Rubber coated mixing spoons
- 2 qt. and 6 qt. Cambro food containers
- Food prep gloves
- Plastic cups with lids
- Styrofoam coffee cups with lids
- SOS Pads
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
- Powdered Coffee Creamer
- Styrofoam 16oz Cups with lids
- Glad 13 cup container Family Size XL (Square)
- Glad Pot Luck Size 10 cup XL (Square)
- Glad Deep Dish Large 8 Cup (Square)
- Glad Tall Entree (Square or Rectangle)
- Stain removers
- Laundry Pods- dye & scent free
- Laundry Pods
- Dryer Sheets
- 4-gallon trash bags
- Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Kitchen sized trash bags
- Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Oreck Vacuum Bags (XL Upright & Miele)
- Stick Deodorant
- Gift Cards (for gas stations, Walmart, Target and various local restaurants)
Amazon Wish List & Amazon Smile
View our Amazon Wish List — items can be purchased online for RMHCCI & shipped directly to the House! Plus, if you designate our charity through Amazon Smile, a portion of your purchase comes back to RMHCCI!
Contact Springfield Program Director,
Katie Alsup, if you have questions
Contact Peoria Program Director,
Brian Replogle, if you have questions